Kasa Kai Mumbai brings to you it's Event of the Month! The Halloween Party!
This time, we're going to out−do ourselves by planning the biggest Halloween Party ever! Divided into 4 sections to add on the fun!
A Spooky Halloween games, to begin with, added with a cosplay session, Halloween Trivia and of course, Spooky Story Telling! Ooh, also, there's a surprise segment to this event!
Halloween Games : We've organised a few interactive easy games which y'all can play it at home during our session but wait. . . the games are just not regular ones but games with a dark spooky touch.
Cosplay Session : Let's get dressed up together as our favourite character and we'll choose the best cosplay done by you.
Magic show : Get ready to be spooked out with a magic show by our favourite illusionist & magician Satvik. Again a scary horror magic time.
Halloween Trivia : Let's test your level of spookiness & horror by knowing your knowledge about horror things & movies.
Story − telling session : Be a listener yo some amazing Spooky stories by our spine chilling story telling session which will make sure to be the best ending of the halloween party.
P.S. Cosplay/dressing up is very much necessary!
Guidelines For The Halloween Night
- Please ensure good internet connection so as to not hamper with your experience.
- Leave all other work and be there for the whole session for a wholesome experience.
- The virtual sessions will take place on Zoom App.
- No use of cuss words please.
- No sexist, ethnocentric, Xenophobic comments will be allowed.
- Please be ready atleast 10-15 mins prior to the time mentioned so that you don't miss the beginning! Hope you have a fun filled time!
Rs.100 To Join The Halloween Night.
Q: What is the age limit?
Q: Do I need to have prior knowledge of the Halloween?
A: No, not at all. Everyone is welcome.
Q: How long will the event be?
A: 3 hours.
Q: What are the things that will take place at the event?
A: The group will engage in discussions on topics posted by the moderators.
Q: Do I compulsorily have to engage in conversations?
A: No, but feel comfortable in being part of the conversation and asking related questions.